Re: The meanining of the Christ?

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 18 5:36 AM
      Little is known of the St. Thomas Christian beliefs in India before the Christians arrived and slaughtered them. About the only thing we know is that they would say "We are all the Christ."

      Pretty much what someone that believed in the Gospel of Thomas would say, trying to reason with a Christian about to slaughter them.

      (And yes, there's evidence Thomas actually went to India.)
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV