Re: [Gnosticism2] About  the Truth.

  • D. Tackett
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
      As with most scriptures and/or "psuedo-scripture", I read with a discerning mind and find much to question. The only redeeming thing I have found for the possible acceptance of the "Gospel of The Holy Twelve" is the translation from the Tibetian source. It reads differently but shares many of the same things. I really place it in the realm of the "Aquarian Gospel". A nice read in places with some redeeming concepts. The rest is really suspect. Peace to all.

    • D. Tackett
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
         I forgot to add that when scholarly studies are applied to any "scripture" it is usually brought into question. Textual criticics have punched many holes in the Canon. It is feasible to refute these as any other sacred writings. Texts are only a guide. Be careful and don't believe everything that you read. I am a firm believer in the importance of gnosis. Peace!