Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: The meanining of the Christ?

  • Tom Urash
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 14, 2010
      Hey D.,

      Just curious.... what are some of the specific sources re  'The ancient Egyptian solar theology (upon which Christmas may well have derived) tells the story of the Sun of God entering onto the sky cross on the winter soltice. It stays there for three days of "death". On the forth day (Dec, 25) the Sun of God comes off of the sky cross coming back to life and beats the forces of darkness?'

      Thanks... Tom U.

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV