About the Truth.

  • D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2010
      I am not sure how many if any have recieved the e-mail concerning my involvement with "the Nazarine way", another gnostic yahoo group. The truth is that I did leave. I refuse to have gnosticism pushed off as a cookie cutter faith with one person directing the show. We each have our own paths to travel and understandings to grasp. I have no right to impose my wishes upon any other's journies. If my thoughts have provoked this much of a response so many months later, I am only left to wonder why?
      I feel that the Jesus Character was built upon a man named Yeshua. I feel that Yeshua would have practiced several paths to spiritual development and truth. He would have most likely been a mystic, Jew, Nazarean, Essene, Kabbalahist, alchemist and some other paths that are lost for all we know. In the Gospel of the "Holy Twelve" Yeshua admits that each man will see the light of God in his own way and that we are not to criticize each other for our way of seeing it. To share and dicuss is fine, That is all I care to do. Peace to all! Rev. Dennis "Nazgno"
    • Tom Urash
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 14, 2010
        Hello Dennis,

        I have no comment on your experiences with the other group. I do,
        however, feel compelled to ask you if you're being serious in regard
        to the Gospel of the Holy Twelve. I'm no expert, but from what I've
        investigated so far it looks like either a forgery or a joke. Have you
        looked at what skeptical scholarship has written about this piece?

        Happy hunting,

        Tom U.

        I am not sure how many if any have received the e-mail concerning my involvement with "the Nazarine way", another gnostic yahoo group. The truth is that I did leave. I refuse to have gnosticism pushed off as a cookie cutter faith with one person directing the show. We each have our own paths to travel and understandings to grasp. I have no right to impose my wishes upon any other's journies. If my thoughts have provoked this much of a response so many months later, I am only left to wonder why?