Re: The meanining of the Christ?

  • D.
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 11, 2010
      Who is to say that Matthew did this? It is possible that it was an addition to the earliest edition of the Gospel used by the Hebrews and Ebionites. If it were the truth and the Bible was in fact the perfect word of God, then why the differing lines? If Jesus exsisted as the Romans claim, I would love to see a contemporary first century historical record of his exsistence. The Man raised the dead and perfoemed so many miracles with thousand of followers in tow. Looks like that would have caught some historians eyes. John the Baptist did. He had fewer followers and didn't do miracles. Some people are better proto-gospels.

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV