Re: The meanining of the Christ?

  • kurt31416
    Message 1 of 33 , Apr 10, 2010
      Hi Tom, perhaps that struggle between the disciples (The Gospel of Thomas?) and Paul, homogenized in the Christian New Testament, keeps it open.

      Perhaps it's technology building stronger armies and economies than religion, thereby breaking up the Roman Catholic church that brooked no dissent.

      Do you consider the Gospel of Thomas elitist too? It has 14 parallels to the Dialog of the Savior according to Funk, more than to anything other than the Synoptics and James. And none to Mary as far as I know. (And all but one of the parallels are in Matthew too. The odd man out is Thomas 37 that talks about getting naked, but that's another story.)

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV