Re: [Gnosticism2] The meanining of the Christ?

  • D. Tackett
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 16, 2010
      Below is a good place to begin. It is just that a place to begin. It is well referenced at times and thought provoking nearly always. It is a vast collections of writings that are indexed for subjects. It might take a little time to navigate, yet is well worth it. I also would recommend the books of E.Wallis Budge. Some of his writing can be read a sacredtext.com. for free.

                             http://firstnewtestament.netfirms.com/websites.htm

      Peace to all ! D. Tackett, Nazgno

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV