Re: The meanining of the Christ?

  • brian
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 14, 2010
      hi, i believe the powers that be at the time(roman empire) had every intention of the story focusing on the historical figure, but the actual authors of the story had the intention of layering the story with the allegorical jesus. the roman empire was more interested in convincing the jews that the "messiah" had come and gone and this was the path they were supposed to follow(the roman one world religion christianity). whether or not there was truly a man named jesus is impossible to answer.

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8 12:53 PM
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV