Re: [Gnosticism2] The meanining of the Christ?

  • william unowho
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 13, 2010
      THAT IS an awesome observation and plausible.in my opinion there are tons of wisdom in the bible but as we know its tied up in allogory and riddle. We interpret it all with our only metric..physical logic. i think that we are severely short of the wonders due to that translation

      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 8, 2010
        Hey Regeneratia

        Just a quick note, Lady Cari has decided to no longer administrate this group and has unsubbed to follow other interests.

        PMCV