A long time gnostic here.

  • D.
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 11, 2009
      I have been a life time gnostic. I have moderated other groups and have moved on. I hope to sit back and learn. I label myself an ancient Chrisitan in the order of the ancient traditions. Peace to all!
    • Greg Hemmings
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 12, 2009
        A long time gnostic here. D,

        Welcome aboard!  I am a Mason and find interesting correlations between Gnosticism and the Masons.  I have studied ancient Christian history and find it very interesting.

        Greg