Re: Gnosticism/Masonry

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 31, 2009
      Greg,

      I'm really enjoying this conversation; and while I've never really thought about why a/o how it was that we (Masons and myself, for example) could have so many level headed conversations, the Masons I have met besides being honorable (and honor-bound) men, always have had great (and surprising) interests and apt (breath and scope) in many scholarly subjects.

      I think I, yes, do understand what you're saying, in essence about interior views of the Masons; quite note worthy and interesting.

      Terrie