Gnosticism, Mansonry, (Note)

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 30, 2009
      Just a note to add, Greg.

      You alluded to 'friction' as say between Atheists and Masons as an example no doubt (so on and on,) perhaps, because of each' ideological intentions/efforts, or differences in these matters and perspectives.

      For me, I don't see those inherent differences as a means of conflict (whenso it's often destructive;) generally, I think that it's good to have the diversity - basically, it's simply many different people/stances (including oppositions) working on many (and diverse) avenues, focuses, and that's (in the long run) I'd suspect (self check and accumulative) a good thing.

      Ultimately, I think that knowing, for real, our story, the story of man, including who we are, where we've been or will be/be going, so on, are serious matters wherein nothing less than the whole story itself will ever make such issues perfectly clear. Lottery numbers aside; where I'd guess mankind really doesn't want to gamble nor risk his actual future (so on) on such earnings.

      And, as far as whole stories go, typically, those tend to be rather inclusive of most everything; so, maybe, moreso this/that is an indication of mankind's actual mileage - or perspectual troubles with oppositional subsets a/o sub-categorizations

      Terrie