Masonry, (Note to Add,)

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 27, 2009
      Hi,

      Hadn't thought about the Masons in years.

      When I was in Job's Daughters folks always wanted me to be Chaplain but I really liked being Outer Guard, there was just something really satisfying/fun about that.

      My favorite memory though was on one of the trips we used to take. In particular we went on a ski trip wherein usually (not skiing so on) I'd wander the woods, sit by the fire and stare out the window.

      But on this one particular trip I was talked into inner-tubing, so, I inner-tubed and I saw this flag on this pole off in the distance, steered the tube to it to see what it was and promptly fell into a huge hole. It was a warning sign, the flag, but not knowing the rules of the road I went right for it. So, I stood there, waving this flag on its pole until someone/s said hey where's Terrie and why's that pole moving. I waited I'd guess a perfect amount of time I think to really crystalize this memory in my mind; fond memories, actually.

      Other than that, and as far a Masonry's 33rd degree goes, I didn't even know if 33 was low or high, or rare/so on for that matter (=s no airs there in commonality or designation, just good scholarly people) until somewhat recently (I'd guess since it's always been a personal matter, friendships, relatives, social circles, so on) but I sure knew/know that some Masons are pretty darn well schooled and witty, lots of fun to talk with.

      Ok, Terrie's through with her little trip down memory lane; but as you can tell, I sure am fond of Masonry.