Scroll Caves,

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      One thing I'd like to mention regarding the Dead Sea Scrolls; a few weeks back I watched a documentary that showed a good and detailed mapping of all the caves in the area wherein scrolls have been found, and there was such an obvious and empty area right between what very much looked like two distinct trails or lines - it really gave me the impression that there might as yet be a few more caves hiding scrolls.

      Terrie