Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: New Members

  • david spriggs
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
      thanks  for the update  as for silence,   i cant get the wrong  information that way  david

      On Sun, Oct 11, 2009 at 3:29 PM, Mark <larockpitts@...> wrote:

      David,

      We are a bit of contemplative group in that it takes something of a stir to get us out and talking. So understand it may be silence that you hear for periods of time.

      Mark

    • esapress@ymail.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
        Thanks PMCV; will do.