Re: [Gnosticism2] New Members

  • david spriggs
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 9, 2009
      thank  you    i will listen for awhile   david

      On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM, pmcvflag <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      Hey Terrie and David, let me just join Lady Cari in welcoming you to the group. So many of us have been so busy lately, but conversation is an important part of study with any subject we are interested in. If either of you, or anyone else, have some specific aspect of Gnosticism that you want to talk about then feel free to bring it up.

      PMCV

    • Mark
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
        David,

        We are a bit of contemplative group in that it takes something of a stir to get us out and talking. So understand it may be silence that you hear for periods of time.

        Mark

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, david spriggs <bbqbuttz@...> wrote:

        > thank you i will listen for awhile david
        >
        > On Fri, Oct 9, 2009 at 5:19 PM, pmcvflag <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        >

        > > Hey Terrie and David, let me just join Lady Cari in welcoming you to the
        > > group. So many of us have been so busy lately, but conversation is an
        > > important part of study with any subject we are interested in. If either of
        > > you, or anyone else, have some specific aspect of Gnosticism that you want
        > > to talk about then feel free to bring it up.
        > >
        > > PMCV

      • david spriggs
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 11, 2009
          thanks  for the update  as for silence,   i cant get the wrong  information that way  david

        • esapress@ymail.com
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 14, 2009
            Thanks PMCV; will do.