david

  • davidls4141
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
      hello
      i am david spriggs from vancouver wa bbqbuttz@...
      I am new to this list but the subject has intrigued me for years
      the actual thought process/belief has been elusive. I looked at a different group for awhile and the messages were flippant as in How was i born? answer was your parents had sex.. I am not interested in that kind of discourse. I will hope for more intelligence and people who are here because it is a real interest.. david
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 9, 2009
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "davidls4141" <bbqbuttz@...> wrote:

        > hello
        > i am david spriggs from vancouver wa bbqbuttz@...
        > I am new to this list but the subject has intrigued me for years
        > the actual thought process/belief has been elusive. I looked at a different group for awhile and the messages were flippant as in How was i born? answer was your parents had sex.. I am not interested in that kind of discourse. I will hope for more intelligence and people who are here because it is a real interest.. david

        Welcome to the group, David. If you'd like, why don't you tell us a little more about your interest in historical Gnosticism? Do you have any questions or comments you'd like to bring up for discussion?