Hi,

  • esapress@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 3, 2009
      Hi,

      It's been awhile since I said hello and I thought I'd like to today.

      I am, and have been, very busy these days and/but gnosticism remains and abiding interest for me.

      Best wishes,

      Terrie
      http://www.esapress.com/
      Message 2 of 16 , Oct 7, 2009
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "esapress@..." <esapress@...> wrote:

        > Just wanted to add that I enjoy the historical and academic efforts/research of/in this group; truth is history is very important, especially so in religious fields, and/but getting our facts as accurate as is actually possible is, yup, no small task.
        >

        > Best wishes,
        >
        > Terrie
        > http://www.esapress.com/

        Hello, Terrie. Thanks for stopping by and offering your encouraging comments. It seems that a lot of us are busy, too.

        Getting facts straight is certainly no small task. It's an ongoing process. We appreciate members bringing questions and comments to the board, so we can research together and offer each other feedback.

        Cari
      • esapress@ymail.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009
          Hi Cari, thanks for the kindly note. Sure is an ongoing process isn't it, and there's so very much to research. Hopefully some of our schedules will clear up a bit here pretty soon,

          Always a pleasure,

          Terrie