Re: New to group

  • Rosalie Shelton
    Message 1 of 14 , Jun 11, 2009
      Hi Cari,
      Thanks for the info and references. I copied it and I will be interested to follow those readings.
      I just watched a video at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5783057043188740843

      Alan Steinfeld of New Realities interviews author JJ Hurtak about his book Pistis Sophia. He also wrote the Keys of Enoch.
      He explains Gnosticism as "A pathway seeking Divine experience to knowledge".

      "New Realities host Alan Steinfeld interviews the legendary J.J. Hurtak, bestselling author of "The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch®", doctor, and president of The Academy For Future Science. In this interview, James J. Hurtak discusses his book The Pistis Sophia, Text and Commentary (co-authored with his wife, Desiree), which is a translation and commentary of a special collection of 2,000 year old Gnostic Coptic manuscripts, derived from ancient Egyptian-Coptic Christian Codexes."

      Here is another helpful link to the Pistis Sophia I found on Nag Hammadi Library website: http://www.gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps005.htm
      Gnostic Scriptures and Fragments

      Pistis Sophia
      Translated by G. R. S. Mead

      Thanks,
      Rose
      Message 2 of 14 , Jun 12, 2009
        Thank you, Rose. I'll check out that interview.

        Cari

        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Rosalie Shelton" <rosashelton@...> wrote:

        > Hi Cari,
        > Thanks for the info and references. I copied it and I will be interested to follow those readings.
        > I just watched a video at http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5783057043188740843
        >
        > Alan Steinfeld of New Realities interviews author JJ Hurtak about his book Pistis Sophia. He also wrote the Keys of Enoch.
        > He explains Gnosticism as "A pathway seeking Divine experience to knowledge".
        >
        > "New Realities host Alan Steinfeld interviews the legendary J.J. Hurtak, bestselling author of "The Book of Knowledge: The Keys of Enoch®", doctor, and president of The Academy For Future Science. In this interview, James J. Hurtak discusses his book The Pistis Sophia, Text and Commentary (co-authored with his wife, Desiree), which is a translation and commentary of a special collection of 2,000 year old Gnostic Coptic manuscripts, derived from ancient Egyptian-Coptic Christian Codexes."
        >
        > Here is another helpful link to the Pistis Sophia I found on Nag Hammadi Library website: http://www.gnosis.org/library/pistis-sophia/ps005.htm
        > Gnostic Scriptures and Fragments
        >
        > Pistis Sophia
        > Translated by G. R. S. Mead