Re: Where IS DL???

  • Ben
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, RYELL104 <ryell104@...> wrote:

      > I personally found that this web site came "alive" when DL entered the scene.  I am a leaner as well, and hope that he returns soon.  Knowledge comes in mysterious and wondrous ways at times.
      >
      > Richard in NC

      thing is, DL has little to no clue about any of the ideas this group is focused upon...

      or really any intention to learn about them...

      which is his choice... but if you're going to discuss cricket, at least learn what a cucumber sandwich is....

      so to speak.

      Or you end up discussing tennis, after all both involve balls and you hit the balls.... however cricket really isnt all that alike to tennis.

      I too enjoyed his questions, they did bring life to the group. But it diverged from cricket to tennis..... adn DL clearly has little to no intention to learn about cricket, bar saying "Gnostics are free thinkers and dont take things literally or God is perfect." Which is great... but that would be like eating strawberries with champagne at a cricket match! Strawberries and champagne are stricltly a tennis thing!

      I know myself, I dont know a great deal about "cricket" but you know, I have been known to enjoy and even make my own cucumber sandwich.
    • bachuslives
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 3, 2009
        As much space as he hogged up on the forum, he probably had too much time on his hands anyway. I for one am relieved if he has moved on to other pastures. So, where were we before all this started.....?
        Adam in Houston