Echamoth is Wisdom simply, but Echmoth is the Wisdom of death

  • JmessL9
    Message 1 of 1 , May 29, 2009
      Being new here... my head spins trying to find some 'focus' with most threads under one title but discussion so many other great topics? Sorry folks there is no focus and to me there seems to be just a little bantering and I know that is not the intent...so why do it? (oh yes that is part of the intellectual way of seeing...hee, hee)

      So I am picking out a topic maybe we can get hands and feet working together...

      A few of the last posts said, Wisdom by any other name is still Wisdom, as much was said about a Rose.

      Where two or more are gathered there I am in the midst of them????

      Echamoth is one thing and Echmoth, another. Echamoth is Wisdom simply, but Echmoth is the Wisdom of death, which is the one who knows death, which is called "the little Wisdom". (What good is it to seek that which is to be taken away?-my comment)

      (48) Jesus says: "If two make peace with one another in one and the same house, (then) they will say to the mountain: `Move away,' and it will move away." (Again we hear the power of two together can work 'miracles' where one working alone toils day after day because that is all he knows-alone- my comment)

      Are Knowledge and Wisdom alike... can one exist without the other?

      (1) His disciples said to him: "Twenty-four prophets have spoken in Israel, and all (of them) have spoken through you." (2) Jesus said to them: "You have pushed away the living (one) from yourselves, and you have begun to speak of those who are dead."

      Can God's works be imperfect? Or has the son not found his Father?

      What the father possesses belongs to the son, and the son himself, so long as he is small, is not entrusted with what is his. But when he becomes a man, his father gives him all that he possesses. Those who have gone astray, whom the spirit begets, usually go astray also because of the Spirit. Thus, by one and the same breath, the fire blazes and is put out. (Perhaps the H.S. job is always to guide the soul...for the soul would remain lost forever- my comment)

      Is the Holy Spirit more of a liaison between two parties

      "The Father" and "the Son" are single names; "the Holy Spirit" is a double name. For they are everywhere: they are above, they are below; they are in the concealed, they are in the revealed. The Holy Spirit is in the revealed: it is below. It is in the concealed: it is above.

      Can we be in the world but not of it??

      The saints are served by evil powers, for they are blinded by the Holy Spirit into thinking that they are serving an (ordinary) man whenever they do so for the saints. Because of this, a disciple asked the Lord one day for something of this world. He said to him, "Ask your mother, and she will give you of the things which are another's."

      with peace j