cathars... cologne

  • __ a n n e___
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      anne... in trying to put together my notes at http://concepts8.blogspot.com/ , i came across mention of INTENSE cathar activity in cologne ... in rhineland area. What do we know of this phenomenon ?

      any overlap between this scearnio and johannite foray ? Hard by cologne's st gereon church, we've got that HUGE saint's head lolling aroudn the grounds of the church... rather like an advertisement .... 'hey, world, look here if you're interested in beheaded saints... like the baptist and st gereon.' I keep wondering if, in this particular cologne context, st gereon is a 'stand--in' for john the baptist.