Re: Has God given up the right to punish through giving free will? If so, there is n

  • justafools
    Message 1 of 5 , May 3, 2009

      > Hey DL
      >
      > >>God, by whatever name is still God.
      > I have no right to name the God I found.<<
      >
      > That may be true for most religions, but in Gnosticism the term "God" could be used to describe a few different things so simetimes disambiguation is in order. What I mean is, the term "God" could be used to talk about the first Father, or maybe the second Father, or as in the case you seem to be talking about it is the Demiurge. It may not always be completely clear which one a person is talking about without context.
      >
      > PMCV

      True. I use the term God to just show the ultimate one.

      The God I found is a cosmic consciousness. Not a creator miracle working super God. That one is myth only with no reality as far as we can tell.

      The cosmic consciousness was born of the first true man and is our next evolution.

      I agree that God, the word means many things to many people. Some good some evil.

      Regards
      DL