Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Gnosticism versus Neoplatonism/Kabbalah

  • Gnostic Ken
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 17, 2009
      Hi Gerry,
      I always access the groups page to see if any of my lists need attention before I go to "mail". At least half of my groups were missing too. The second day they were still gone so I clicked on "view all" and they came back.

      Ken

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 17, 2009
        --- On Thu, 4/16/09, lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
        > > Hi Cari,
        > > Yahoo is improving things again so expect strange
        > things. Half of my groups disappeared Tuesday. They are back
        > today. This morning I couldn't access my mail. Now it's
        > back. Now I find the settings changed on one of my small
        > groups where I am the only moderator.
        > >
        > > Ken
        > >

        > Eegads, Ken.  I do hope that all this "improving" ends
        > up really improving things.
        >
        > Cari

        Hi Cari,
        Me too ;-)

        As much as I like to complain I gotta admit that over all yahoogroups has gotten better over the years.

        Ken