Re: To Cari

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 16, 2009
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "gvasquezneo" <gvasquezneo@...> wrote:

      > Thanks for the links. They're great.

      gvasquezneo, you're very welcome.

      I've been considering your comments about duality of this world. In regards to this one:

      "It can't get anywhere until it looks up and sees an utterly foreign
      world outside its scope of understanding."

      … and these are questions for all members to consider commenting on…
      What does happen then when one becomes aware of something, not a thing, etc. beyond our capacity as humans to fully understand? Once someone is resurrected through gnosis in this lifetime, something that Gnostic texts talk about, how does one deal with the fact that we still live in this world of dualities? IOW, how does gnosis affect us in a practical way? Do Gnostic texts address this?