Re: The Gnostic #1

  • smithandp
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 31 8:03 AM
      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, Gnostic Ken <gnostic_ken@...> wrote:

      > Do you mind if I forward this to GnosticThought?
      >
      > Ken

      Ken and everyone else, please forward it to anyone who might be interested. The Gnostic has a lot of potential and a lot of good people are contributing to it, but it would be nice to actually sell some copies too!
    • smithandp
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 1, 2009
        The Gnostic #1 is being discounted by Amazon, selling at $10.80 instead of $12. It qualifies for super saver shipping, so is you buy $14.20 worth of other books you get free shipping.

        I don't know how long the discounting will last.

        http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/1906834024/thegospeoftho-20