The Gnosis of CG Jung this Weekend on Aeon Byte!!!

  • miguelconner
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 13, 2009
      The Gnosis of Carl Gustav Jung. Although known as one of the fathers of depth psychology, Jung is arguably the greatest Gnostic Master of the 20th Century. Not only do we burrow into the life, contributions and esoteric leanings of the Swiss Magician, we also bring new light to upcoming evidence that might make him one of the greatest mystic in all of history.

      Astral Guest—Stephan Hoeller, author of `The Gnostic Jung and the Seven Sermons to the Dead', `Gnosticism: New Light on the Ancient Tradition of Inner Knowing' and `Jung and the Lost Gospels'.

      Topics Discussed:

      --the life and times of the Swiss Magician
      --His contribution to depth psychology, including archetypes, the unconscious, synchronicity, inner mythology and more.
      --How Jung encountered the Gnostics and used their ideas to formulate depth psychology as we know it.
      --The supernatural and psychospiritual events that caused him to write both `The Red Book' and `The Seven Sermons to the Dead'.
      --How the publishing of the Red Book very soon (which he based a fraction of all his ideas and revelations) might turn him into a true Gnostic Prophet.
      --Jung's interest and use of other esoteric arts such as Alchemy, the Kabbalah, Taoism and more.

      And much more!!! Just go to http://www.thegodabovegod.com/ to lose your mind and come to your senses.

      For a program on Stephan Hoeller's views on Gnosticism Proper, please download Aeon Byte #2. All individual shows available for download at http://www.thegodabovegod.com/shop/. Or go to our homepage for instructions to download in bulk, digitally or by CD.

      Abraxas