Re: [Gnosticism2] Just dropping in...

  • Gnostic Ken
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 25, 2008
      --- On Wed, 12/24/08, lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

      > ... to wish everyone a very merry holiday! And especially
      > good wishes
      > for the New Year!
      >
      > Cari

      Thanks. The same to you and everyone here.

      Ken
    • thalprin
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
        Thanks, and ditto everyone - I sure do like the holidays, - family,
        friends, baking and feasting, lounging, sure is fun, and I've got a
        thing for those holiday lights too. Really, it's so much fun I think I
        may just plan another feast for the 7th too.

        Happy New Year,

        Terrie