Re: Just dropping in...

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
      Thanks, Cari, and to you as well!

      It is good to break our silence periodically.

      Mark

      > ... to wish everyone a very merry holiday! And especially good
      wishes
      > for the New Year!
      >
      > Cari

    • Gnostic Ken
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 25, 2008
        --- On Wed, 12/24/08, lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

        > ... to wish everyone a very merry holiday! And especially
        > good wishes
        > for the New Year!
        >
        > Cari

        Thanks. The same to you and everyone here.

        Ken
      • thalprin
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
          Thanks, and ditto everyone - I sure do like the holidays, - family,
          friends, baking and feasting, lounging, sure is fun, and I've got a
          thing for those holiday lights too. Really, it's so much fun I think I
          may just plan another feast for the 7th too.

          Happy New Year,

          Terrie