Just dropping in...

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
      ... to wish everyone a very merry holiday! And especially good wishes
      for the New Year!

      Cari
    • Mark
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 24, 2008
        Thanks, Cari, and to you as well!

        It is good to break our silence periodically.

        Mark

        > ... to wish everyone a very merry holiday! And especially good
        wishes
        > for the New Year!
        >
        > Cari

      • Gnostic Ken
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 25, 2008
          --- On Wed, 12/24/08, lady_caritas <no_reply@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

          > ... to wish everyone a very merry holiday! And especially
          > good wishes
          > for the New Year!
          >
          > Cari

          Thanks. The same to you and everyone here.

          Ken
        • thalprin
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 3, 2009
            Thanks, and ditto everyone - I sure do like the holidays, - family,
            friends, baking and feasting, lounging, sure is fun, and I've got a
            thing for those holiday lights too. Really, it's so much fun I think I
            may just plan another feast for the 7th too.

            Happy New Year,

            Terrie