The Gospel of Thomas

  • Ro Chase
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 2008
      I have been a silent member of this group for some time. I want to
      announce that my book has just been published. In it I present the
      evidence that Jesus wrote the Gospel of Thomas, that the real Jesus
      has been covered up, and that he would agree with much posted in this
      group. You can read the Preface and First Chapter at www.7771.org I
      look forward to reading your reactions.
    • reg eldridge
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 4, 2009
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Ro Chase" <ro939393@...> wrote:

        > I have been a silent member of this group for some time. I want to
        > announce that my book has just been published. In it I present the
        > evidence that Jesus wrote the Gospel of Thomas, that the real Jesus
        > has been covered up, and that he would agree with much posted in this
        > group. You can read the Preface and First Chapter at www.7771.org I
        > look forward to reading your reactions.

        I have just read the preface and first chapter,it is most interesting
        and makes a lot of sense.I will be buying it.

        Reg.