Re: tburns intro

    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 22, 2008

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, tburns2012 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > Oh, sorry. I just deleted my whole opening. I saw the mast-head was
      > miss-spelled {'Shethian Monad'?...} and thought I'd stumbled on a
      > completely new group of free-thinkers. LOL My bad.
      > I then saw it was correctly spelled as Seth would have it.
      > Anywho...I am new here...as of this morning I found this site and had
      > to immediately join after a few minutes of grazing through the
      > pasture; hope you don't mind.
      > No real comment now, from me, just getting me feet wet here.
      > Short backgrounder [for those who care]: I am an Hermetic Gnostic,
      > having spent much time in Egypt, Ethiopia, Israel and the middle East
      > to name just a few.
      > Fourteen years there and in over forty countries and two years before
      > living in a small village in the country side of Japan when I was a
      > mere inquisitive lad of 20-21.
      > Soooo, that's me in a nutshell {How do I get out of this nutshell?
      > it's not a very big nutshell but I want out..I need Knowledge to get
      > out!, I do believe. Darn, it worked, I got out. LOL}
      > And now I shall take a back seat and read further into this new site I
      > have 'stumbled across by accident' {there is no such thing as
      > accidents but one can stumble}.
      > I thank you and the ones that started this site for my opportunity to
      > say these things. And I do look forward to learning more. Learning has
      > kept me young for almost 60 years.
      > Go in Peace.

      Welcome to the group, tburns.  Thank you for your most interesting introduction.

      Graze through the pasture all you want (also you might want to check out the Links and Files sections).  If there are any comments or questions along the way, feel free to bring them to the board.  Yes, I agree that learning keeps one young.  And we all learn from each other here.