Re: [Gnosticism2] Book Inquiry

  • mowthpeece@gmail.com
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 29, 2008
      i live in l.a. If the cc to the priest of the church doesnt help let
      me know. I can go by there in person.

      anna

      --
      Anna

      "A fool can not understand wisdom even if he associates with a sage." - Buddha
    • Michael Leavitt
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
        Open Sunday morning and Friday evening (8:00).

        mowthpeece@... wrote:
        > i live in l.a. If the cc to the priest of the church doesnt help let
        > me know. I can go by there in person.
        >

        > anna
        >
        > On 8/28/08, alecto167 <svechachara@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Greetings, Dear List,
        >>

        >> I have been trying to locate a book for a few months now to no avail.
        >> I am hoping someone on this list might have an electronic copy of it
        >> and would be willing to share or a hardcopy of the book that they are
        >> willing to pdf and share. It's a small book, only 45 pages but it has
        >> become extremely rare and unavailable.
        >>
        >> I've tried WorldCat but only one copy was located in a special
        >> (non-loan) collection in California.
        >>
        >> The author is a Gnostic Bishop in a church in California.
        >> I've tried to contact the church with no luck.
        >>
        >> The book information is as follows:
        >>
        >> Title: The Mystery and Magic of the Eucharist.
        >> Author: Stephan A Hoeller
        >> Publisher: Gnostic Press, Hollywood, California
        >> Pub Date: 1973
        >> 45 pages
        >> OCLC:48949301
        >> ASIN: B00073A3PC
        >>

        >> Many thanks in advance.
        >>

        >> Alecto,
        >> New York City

      • Anna Abrante
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
          they're open more than that..but thanks.