Re: Book Inquiry

  • alecto167
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
      Dear Michael,

      My deepest thanks for your assistance.

      $200 on Amazon is regretably out of the question and I am in NY so I
      can't get to Dr. Hoeller's church, however, I now have hope that this
      slim volume will become available to me for my studies where before I
      had none.

      Thank you so much!
      Alecto

      > I have emailed a copy of this to one of his active priests, Dr. Hoeller
      > has no email address, and I don't see him often, and think my copy went
      > up in a house fire two years ago. The book is up on the for sale rack
      > at the church BTW.
      >

      > alecto167 wrote:
      > > Greetings, Dear List,
      > >

      > > I have been trying to locate a book for a few months now to no avail.
      > > I am hoping someone on this list might have an electronic copy of it
      > > and would be willing to share or a hardcopy of the book that they are
      > > willing to pdf and share. It's a small book, only 45 pages but it has
      > > become extremely rare and unavailable.
      > >
      > > I've tried WorldCat but only one copy was located in a special
      > > (non-loan) collection in California.
      > >
      > > The author is a Gnostic Bishop in a church in California.
      > > I've tried to contact the church with no luck.
      > >
      > > The book information is as follows:
      > >
      > > Title: The Mystery and Magic of the Eucharist.
      > > Author: Stephan A Hoeller
      > > Publisher: Gnostic Press, Hollywood, California
      > > Pub Date: 1973
      > > 45 pages
      > > OCLC:48949301
      > > ASIN: B00073A3PC
      > >

      > > Many thanks in advance.
      > >

      > > Alecto,
      > > New York City

      8/28/2008 7:39 AM

    • Michael Leavitt
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
        $200, its barely more than a pamphlet, and for sale at the church. My
        cc is to one of our priests who should be able to help you.

        Fr. Michael

      • mowthpeece@gmail.com
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 29, 2008
          i live in l.a. If the cc to the priest of the church doesnt help let
          me know. I can go by there in person.

          anna

          --
          Anna

          "A fool can not understand wisdom even if he associates with a sage." - Buddha
        • Michael Leavitt
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
            Open Sunday morning and Friday evening (8:00).

            mowthpeece@... wrote:
            > i live in l.a. If the cc to the priest of the church doesnt help let
            > me know. I can go by there in person.
            >

            > anna
            >
            > On 8/28/08, alecto167 <svechachara@...> wrote:
            >
            >> Greetings, Dear List,
            >>

            >> I have been trying to locate a book for a few months now to no avail.
            >> I am hoping someone on this list might have an electronic copy of it
            >> and would be willing to share or a hardcopy of the book that they are
            >> willing to pdf and share. It's a small book, only 45 pages but it has
            >> become extremely rare and unavailable.
            >>
            >> I've tried WorldCat but only one copy was located in a special
            >> (non-loan) collection in California.
            >>
            >> The author is a Gnostic Bishop in a church in California.
            >> I've tried to contact the church with no luck.
            >>
            >> The book information is as follows:
            >>
            >> Title: The Mystery and Magic of the Eucharist.
            >> Author: Stephan A Hoeller
            >> Publisher: Gnostic Press, Hollywood, California
            >> Pub Date: 1973
            >> 45 pages
            >> OCLC:48949301
            >> ASIN: B00073A3PC
            >>

            >> Many thanks in advance.
            >>

            >> Alecto,
            >> New York City

          • Anna Abrante
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
              they're open more than that..but thanks.