Re: [Gnosticism2] Book Inquiry

  • Michael Leavitt
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
      Better yet.

      Carlos Miaja wrote:
      > go and get it here:
      > http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00073A3PC/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1219959890&sr=8-1&condition=all
      > <http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listing/B00073A3PC/ref=dp_olp_0?ie=UTF8&qid=1219959890&sr=8-1&condition=all>

    • alecto167
      Message 2 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
        Dear Michael,

        My deepest thanks for your assistance.

        $200 on Amazon is regretably out of the question and I am in NY so I
        can't get to Dr. Hoeller's church, however, I now have hope that this
        slim volume will become available to me for my studies where before I
        had none.

        Thank you so much!
        Alecto

        > I have emailed a copy of this to one of his active priests, Dr. Hoeller
        > has no email address, and I don't see him often, and think my copy went
        > up in a house fire two years ago. The book is up on the for sale rack
        > at the church BTW.
        >

        > alecto167 wrote:
        > > Greetings, Dear List,
        > >

        > > I have been trying to locate a book for a few months now to no avail.
        > > I am hoping someone on this list might have an electronic copy of it
        > > and would be willing to share or a hardcopy of the book that they are
        > > willing to pdf and share. It's a small book, only 45 pages but it has
        > > become extremely rare and unavailable.
        > >
        > > I've tried WorldCat but only one copy was located in a special
        > > (non-loan) collection in California.
        > >
        > > The author is a Gnostic Bishop in a church in California.
        > > I've tried to contact the church with no luck.
        > >
        > > The book information is as follows:
        > >
        > > Title: The Mystery and Magic of the Eucharist.
        > > Author: Stephan A Hoeller
        > > Publisher: Gnostic Press, Hollywood, California
        > > Pub Date: 1973
        > > 45 pages
        > > OCLC:48949301
        > > ASIN: B00073A3PC
        > >

        > > Many thanks in advance.
        > >

        > > Alecto,
        > > New York City

        8/28/2008 7:39 AM

      • Michael Leavitt
        Message 3 of 9 , Aug 28, 2008
          $200, its barely more than a pamphlet, and for sale at the church. My
          cc is to one of our priests who should be able to help you.

          Fr. Michael

        • mowthpeece@gmail.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Aug 29, 2008
            i live in l.a. If the cc to the priest of the church doesnt help let
            me know. I can go by there in person.

            anna

            --
            Anna

            "A fool can not understand wisdom even if he associates with a sage." - Buddha
          • Michael Leavitt
            Message 5 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
              Open Sunday morning and Friday evening (8:00).

              mowthpeece@... wrote:
              > i live in l.a. If the cc to the priest of the church doesnt help let
              > me know. I can go by there in person.
              >

              > anna
              >
              > On 8/28/08, alecto167 <svechachara@...> wrote:
              >
              >> Greetings, Dear List,
              >>

              >> I have been trying to locate a book for a few months now to no avail.
              >> I am hoping someone on this list might have an electronic copy of it
              >> and would be willing to share or a hardcopy of the book that they are
              >> willing to pdf and share. It's a small book, only 45 pages but it has
              >> become extremely rare and unavailable.
              >>
              >> I've tried WorldCat but only one copy was located in a special
              >> (non-loan) collection in California.
              >>
              >> The author is a Gnostic Bishop in a church in California.
              >> I've tried to contact the church with no luck.
              >>
              >> The book information is as follows:
              >>
              >> Title: The Mystery and Magic of the Eucharist.
              >> Author: Stephan A Hoeller
              >> Publisher: Gnostic Press, Hollywood, California
              >> Pub Date: 1973
              >> 45 pages
              >> OCLC:48949301
              >> ASIN: B00073A3PC
              >>

              >> Many thanks in advance.
              >>

              >> Alecto,
              >> New York City

            • Anna Abrante
              Message 6 of 9 , Aug 30, 2008
                they're open more than that..but thanks.