Re: Searching for knowledge

    Message 1 of 8 , May 4, 2008
      Ben

      >>>well I'm not rewriting anything, I've just added
      alternatives/additions, to approx 1% of it....

      mainly I'm adding links (which some exist, others dont.....ie a like
      to a wiki article on goats etc etc etc), to make it not so
      flat....and the occasional picture

      Tom's work is indeed partially yours...but it has expanded far
      beyond that

      is there a problem ?<<<

      Tom did expand on my lexicon...... with my permission. Some of the
      terms have nothing to do with me at all, and as long as you asked
      Tom and he gave permission then I have no problem with anything you
      do to his sections of the lexicon.