Re: A fresh start

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 19 , Mar 25, 2008
      "a bit like a muslim studying catholicism"

      No, more like a modern gnostic studying his (or her) roots in
      historical Gnosticism. Many things are useful to a point--and the
      point is often knowing that point. The flaw may be in your
      expectations and not in the purpose of this list.

      Mark

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Br Benjamin Assisi"
      <brbenjaminassisi@...> wrote:

      > in this group yes,
      >
      > this group is very much just a study/history group...
      >
      > interesting I guess...but flawed, a bit like a muslim studying
      catholicism

      > useful to a point.
      >
      > Arguing at the AGCA??? We are discussing a central core, well I am
      trying to
      > attempt one, Personally It think there are few "universals" in
      Gnosticism