The Kabbalah & the Cosmos this Week on CCG!!!

  • miguelconner
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 26, 2008
      The Kabbalah & the Cosmos, Part 3. Despite its bastardization by
      modern Whores of Babylon, the Kabbalah (or Jewish Gnosticism) remains
      one of the most potent tools for direct interaction with the Divine.
      We return to explore this ancient, heretical Jewish Mysticism; and its
      connection to the dance of the universe itself. And once again we
      prove how the esoteric and the scientific, the secular and the sacred
      can go hand in hand in this age of shattering dualities that has left
      Western Civilization in a morass of dysfunction.

      Astral Guest—Howard Smith, author of `Let There Be Light: Modern
      Cosmology & Kabbalah' and senior astrophysicist at the
      Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics.

      Topics Discussed:

      --Understanding what exactly is Jewish Gnosticism.
      --The striking parallels between the Kabbalah and Gnosticism.
      --How viewing the OT allegorically can be an enriching experience.
      --Understanding the Tree of Life, the keystone to the Kabbalah.
      --Continuing the connection between the Kabbalah and modern cosmology.
      --Touching upon great Kabbalist of history.
      --Howard's new `webinar' that is interactive between him and those
      searching for that balance between science and mysticism.

      And much more! Eat your no-talent heart out, Madonna!

      As always to access the program:

      --Go to my homepage http://www.thegodabovegod.com/
      --Scroll down until you see the Stickam screen (the eye with the
      bloody tear)
      --Click the music icon and voila…'Coffee, Cigarettes & Gnosis 82— The
      Kabbalah and the Cosmos, Part 3' will appear in its entirety!

      There are over eighty shows for download at our homepage on all things
      Gnostic and its brethren in the Esoterica. We have some of the
      leading scholars and Gnostic sages of our days including Stephan
      Hoeller, Timothy Freke, John Turner, Marvin Meyer, Margaret Starbird,
      Bart Ehrman, Bierger Pearson, Acharya S., and Robert Price, just to
      name a few.

      Also, shows can now be purchased on CD at half the price and twice the
      quality. Simply email me at Miguel.conner@... for more details.

      Donations are always appreciated. And like I've always said, if
      you've got holes in your pockets let me know and I'll send you shows
      for no cost at all.

      Our rebroadcast is CCG #53—Heremisticism & Astral Travel. Our guest
      was Aaron Leitch, author of 'Secrets of the Magickal Grimoires: The
      Classical Texts of Magick Deciphered'.

      Gnosticism has a pagan cousin called Hermeticism that influenced
      ancient times, The Renaissance, The Enlightenment Period and most of
      today's Occult Studies. We begin exploring this essential prism of The
      Gnostics. We also give a lesson on how to Astral Travel from the
      comfort of your own home.

      Topics Discussed:

      --The origins, theology, cosmology and evolution of the Hermetical
      --The influence of Hermeticism on Medieval Times, the Renaissance, The
      Enlightenment Period and even the founding of the USA.
      --The connection between Hermeticism, Mystery Religions and Solomonic
      Magick throughout history.
      --Who exactly is Hermes Trismegistus, the founder of Hermeticism?
      --What exactly is the Hermetical Kabbalah?
      --Great figures in occult history that were influenced by Hermeticism.
      --The methodology and misconceptions of Astral Travel.
      --A quick lesson on how one can Astral Travel from anywhere they want.