gnosticism2

  • pendergastkaren25
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 11, 2008
      Hwllo,Iam looking forward to keeping in touch with all of you.
      This is all new to me, Iam very interested in gnosticism,and
      everyting Ihave recieved has helped me greatly.
    • pendergastkaren25
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2008
        Ihave gone through everything you have sent me today and Iwant tothank
        you, the topics are very interesting.