Re: [Gnosticism2] Re: Hello All

  • souldreamone@AOL.com
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 4, 2008
      In a message dated 1/4/2008 1:08:59 PM Pacific Standard Time, theoj678@... writes:
      In a message dated 1/4/2008 3:41:58 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, souldreamone@... writes:
      if it was okay to discuss.
      -------------
      Discusion is great at a party or about the weather; however, it would seem that one needs controversies to reach beyond an unknown to learn.  JMHO
          thea
      I believe you're right about that. Agreement may be comfy, but it seems to put us to sleep. It seems to me that all movement is through tension. The tension of desire is the movement of experience. Physical tension leads to movement. The tension of problems leads to creative solutions. The tension of suffering often leads to transcendence. So, tension was never a problem, it's the resistance to the 'movement' that becomes struggle. Tension....in-tense....intention. Hmmmmm.....thanks for helping create the tension so's I could notice that. Hehe.

      Phil