Re: Faith vs Experience

    Message 1 of 111 , Jan 4, 2008

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, souldreamone@... wrote:

      > Gnosticism was never about conceptual
      > knowledge, it was always about Knowingness.
      >
      > Phil

      Hello, Phil.  This is a mighty strong statement about the conceptualized historical category,Gnosticism.

      Would you mind expanding on your statement above regarding what you mean by "Knowingness" in relation to historical Gnosticism, perhaps providing some supporting illustration from writings of the Gnostics?

      Thank you.

      Cari

    • Michael Leavitt
      Message 111 of 111 , Jan 16, 2008