Hello everybody lets talk about the level of being

  • napolom56
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2008
      The level of being, the moral level of a person, is what really we
      are inside of our soul, the existential questions, who am I? Where I
      came from? What is it the real meaning of my existence? Are question
      that reflect and answer the human being mystery.

      Person think that have the power on the situations and environment,
      really we are very weak. Just need a little difficult situation and
      see what poor, wretched is our soul.

      Prestige, diplomas, studies and degree doesn't means evolution or
      civilization, were really are the same barbarians of past, and we
      make the same mistake, wars.

      In interior of every one of us are hatred, anger, lust, cruelty,
      egoism, envy, conceit, pride, etc. by the law of affinities we
      attack what we have inside. "The exterior is the reflect of the
      interior"

      The populace is the sum of the individuals as long as the level of
      being change the situation around of us will change too.