Living Gnosticism this Week on Coffee, Cigarettes & Gnosis

  • miguelconner
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 8, 2007
      So it's the Twenty First Century and you've studied Gnosticism. Now
      what? How do you apply Gnosticism to your daily struggles against the
      Archons? How exactly do you attain gnosis besides copying the
      lifestyles of the old heretics? Do the old sacramental ways really
      work in an era of dying myths? There must be a way to incorporate the
      old and new to create a Gnosticism that fits this postmodern world of
      incoming destruction. We answer these questions and more, pointing to
      the midnight sun of Isis in order to begin living Gnosticism instead
      of just cataloging it.

      Astral Guest—Rev. Jordan Stratford, author of `Living Gnosticism' and
      `The Da Vinci Prayer Book'.

      Topics Discussed:

      --Channeling the old dead heretics in beneficial ways that can be
      understood and applied to modern days.
      --Understanding how Gnosticism is just an ancient café culture and an
      airport religion rolled into one. In other words, an ideology anyone
      can relate to.
      --How prayer differs in Gnosticism than with the Orthodox faiths.
      --Daily Gnostic practices and rituals that can lead to a higher state
      of consciousness without having to go to the ATM.
      --How sacramental rituals, both in Orthodoxy and Gnosticism, are as
      germane today as they were in ancient times.
      --Dispelling such misconceptions of Gnosticism such as world-hating,
      dualism and even the relevance of the Demiurge.
      --A new, radical way in understanding the Gnostic Scriptures that
      harmonizes scholarship with mysticism. You can have your cake and eat
      it too, you know.

      And mucho mas!

      As always to access the program:

      --Go to my homepage http://www.thegodabovegod.com/
      --Scroll down until you see the Stickam screen (the eye with the
      bloody tear)
      --Click the music icon and voila…'Coffee, Cigarettes & Gnosis 76—
      Living Gnosticism ' will appear in its entirety!

      There are over seventy shows for download at our homepage on all
      things Gnostic and its brethren in the Esoterica. We have some of the
      leading scholars and Gnostic sages of our days including Stephan
      Hoeller, Timothy Freke, Marvin Meyer, Margaret Starbird, Bart Ehrman,
      Acharya S., and Robert Price, just to name a few.

      Continuing our fight against the darklight of the holidays by parading
      shows that confront Orthodoxy, our rebroadcast is `CCG #57—Conspiracy
      Theories'. Our guest was Douglas Weber, author of `Solomon's Key'.

      Topics Discussed:

      --How Richard was able to put together such an intricate fiction book
      after years of work and research (and the uncomfortable truths he
      learned to live with).
      --The secrets of brain washing, which are the same whether used by
      governments or secret societies.
      --The dark and occult origins of L. Ron Hubbard and Scientology. --How
      much of Medieval art, from Da Vinci to Durer, doesn't point to Mary M
      and Jesus but actually the revenge of Jacque De Molay and the Knight
      Templars.
      --Sex Magick: the true foundation of almost all secret societies.
      --The methodology and wisdom of the great and late Robert Anton Wilson.
      --How most medieval magic books are really coded messages for
      initiates instead of sorcerous pathways.

      And much more! It's a dizzying ride into the dark side of all the
      power players of our times, from Skull and Bones to the OTO.

      Abraxas