I am very glad to be in this group!! So glad, so glad, so glad...

  • waleasipade
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 6, 2007
      I have practiced mudar after spiritual baths, not knowing what it was
      until I for some reason became lead to the gnostic teachings. Yes, the
      church has deconstruted the words and teachings of Yeshuwa, the
      writings of Judas, Mary, etc. Imagine my joy when I learned that
      yeshuwa is a decendent of Seth.

      My goodness. I do look forward to reading more from others.
    • Verna Leigh Johnson
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 7, 2007
        Blessings and greetings!!
        Welcome to the group!