Re: VALIS

    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 10, 2007
      Hey Naohito

      You state....

      >>>If manicheans and Gnostics used the word "demiurgos " to point out
      the king of this material world,their recognization was more precise
      than the other Chiristian. In addition,they recognized the
      reincarnation of our souls.<<<

      Do you have some examples in mind when you talk
      about "reincarnation"? This has been a question here before, so I
      thought it would be a good thing to revisit.

      >>>As you know well ,some sects of Gnosis even thought that the god
      of old testament was demiurgos.<<<

      Actually, I am not aware of any historical "Gnostic" group that
      disagrees with your point. However, you said "some". Did you have
      any in mind that DON'T agree with your point?