Stephan Hoeller of Gnosis.Org My Guest This Week on Spiritual Awakening

  • santmat_mystic
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 6 4:26 AM
      Stephan Hoeller of Gnosis.Org My Guest This Week on Spiritual Awakening

      Fri and Sun on Spiritual Awakening Radio: Gnostic Gospels

      Nag Hammadi Library --- Gnostic Gospels Radio Series

      Every week in September hear my conversations with Stephan Hoeller of
      Ecclesia Gnostica in Los Angeles and Gnosis.org This September series
      also features readings from all the key Gnostic texts. Being a
      life-long fan of Gnosticism, my library of world scriptures has all
      the well-known and not-so-well-known Gnostic scriptures.

      Hear Gnostic Radio with Stephan Hoeller Friday, September 7th, 14th,
      21st, and 28th, plus repeat broadcasts on Sundays all during September.

      The Gnostic Radio Series airs on Spiritual Awakening Radio via

      http://www.HealthyLife.Net

      and can be heard online at the HealthyLife.Net website. At the times
      listed below go to the website and click the "Listen Live" button.

      Spiritual Awakening Radio is heard Fridays at 1 PM Eastern Time, which
      is Noon Central, 11 AM Mountain, and 10 AM Pacific Time (which is 6 PM
      in the UK). There are also encore repeat broadcasts, twelve hours
      later, on Friday nights, and Sundays at Noon Eastern, which is 11 AM
      Central, 10 AM Mountain, and 9 AM Pacific Time (and is 5 PM in the UK).

      In Living Gnosis Now,

      James
      Producer & Host
      www.SpiritualAwakeningRadio.com