Nice to meet all of you @>------

  • Deena Anne Maree
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
      I am new to the group and I just thought I'd introduce myself.. My
      name is Deena, and I am Gnostic. I am interested in all aspects of
      gnosticism, as well as all other religions. I just had a quick
      question if anyone would like to humor me. What are everyones views on
      psychics and the paranormal?
    • gnostic_ken
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 26, 2007
        --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Deena Anne Maree"
        <greysea.champagne@...> wrote:

        > I am new to the group and I just thought I'd introduce myself.. My
        > name is Deena, and I am Gnostic. I am interested in all aspects of
        > gnosticism, as well as all other religions. I just had a quick
        > question if anyone would like to humor me. What are everyones views
        on
        > psychics and the paranormal?

        Hi Deena,
        My answer would be long and a bit off topic for this group. This list
        is about historical Gnosticism. I'll leave it at that. I'm sure the
        moderators can explain group policy better than I can.
        Hint: Take a look at the group home page.

        Ken