Re: Mysticism a Regressional Experience?

  • gnostic_ken
    Message 1 of 22 , Apr 9 8:43 AM

      > Hey Ken

      > Ah, yes... and after I posted I thought about at and realized I
      > should have posted all of the mods of the groups. Isn't Brenda
      also
      > a mod there?

      > is "New Age." That is we are not traditional Christian
      > as "Christian" has been defined for the past 1600 or so years. We
      > are part of the new age of openness, diversity and tolerance. When
      > said "we are all of the new age" I was including you ;-)<<<
      >
      > That sounds like what I picked up as well. So my term "eclective
      > relativism" seems not so far off the mark in intent.

      > of this group. While this group is about historical gnosticism and
      > modern personal experiences are not off topic so long as they are
      > related to historical gnosticism in some way, GnosticThought is
      > about modern personal Gnosis and related mystic experiences with
      > some historical discussion hopefully relating to modern personal
      > experiences.<<<
      >
      > I think that is a good observation of the primary differences
      > between the groups. I am glad to see that there are others here
      who
      > understand how this forum is meant to function so that it is not
      > simply that us mods have completely failed to communicate it.
      >
      > PMCV

      Hi PMCV,
      Yes Brenda is also one of the GnosticThought moderators.

      You have always been quite clear about the focus of this group. I
      have no idea why so many people seem to misunderstand.

      I do know from experience that no matter how clear we try to be
      somebody will always misunderstand. Those who misunderstand seem to
      talk (write) the most ;-)

      So my point is it's certainly not your fault. You are and always
      have been as clear as you possibly can be.

      Ken
    • gnostic_ken
      Message 2 of 22 , Apr 26 2:37 PM
        > Jenny is Jungian Gnostic. She has disappeared as she does from time
        > to time. The last time she disappeared she deleted her Jung cafe
        > group. This time she left her cafe running on automatic.

        Update: Jenny is now back.

        Ken