Re: Is " A Course in Miracles" a gnostic text"?

  • qoheleth_lives
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 14, 2007
      Hello,

      I'm not new to Gnosticism, but I am new to the Course in Miracles
      material, which I begrudgingly began examining this week. I
      immediately made the connection with gnostic thought in general,
      based upon some of the same points you've listed here. I have since
      discovered a book by Kenneth Wapnick that specifically addresses
      this subject at length by comparing some of the Nag Hammadi texts
      with the ACIM material. I plan to read it, as I am pretty compelled
      by the whole thing. Anyway, I wish I knew the title of the book, but
      if you do a web search for "wapnick gnostic" or something like that,
      you'll find it. It's on Amazon, also.

      Peace,
      Q.

      --- In gnosticism2@yahoogroups.com, "Alejandro" <catarsis0@...>