Re: Re Rosa Miller

    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007

      > Dick Richardson wrote:
      > > Hello, I did not really come here to chat (I may lurk for a
      while) but
      > > I feel sure that it was on this list some time ago that some kind
      > > Gentleman gave me Rosa Millers (Gnostic Sanctuary in Palo Alto CA
      USA)
      > > email address (wow, it seems ages ago now and time vanishes into
      thin
      > > air). But I just wanted to say many thanks indeed, and for the
      trust.
      > > For since that time we have become good friends and shared so
      many
      > > emails, discussions, stories, fun, photographs, and I even
      devoted a
      > > whole chapter to (for) her in my latest book. The Mystical Gnosis
      > > Event and the Human Situation. She is quite a phenomenal and rare
      > > Lady, and truly a genuine mystic/gnostic who knows her stuff.
      > >
      > > So, whoever it was (unfortunately I cannot remember the
      Gentleman's
      > > name now) I would just like to say many thinks - for the record,
      for
      > > much came of it.
      > >
      > > Dick Richardson
      > > West Somerset. UK.
      > You could provide me with her address, as my computer was damaged
      in the
      > fire that took my house, and so I lost her address.

      Say, Mike. I found the past post that listed a link with contact
      information:

      It looks like the mysterious "kind gentlemen" who originally offered
      the info was your son, Thomas. ;-)

      Cari
    • Michael Leavitt
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 6, 2007
        >> You could provide me with her address, as my computer was damaged
        >>
        > in the
        >
        >> fire that took my house, and so I lost her address.
        >>

        > Say, Mike. I found the past post that listed a link with contact
        > information:

        > It looks like the mysterious "kind gentlemen" who originally offered
        > the info was your son, Thomas. ;-)
        >
        > Cari

        I should have known, he lives in Santa Cruz and goes to her church
        occasionally.